Infinix Note 5 Stylus is Infinix’s second mobile phone with 4096 pressure point XPEN, compared to Note 4 Pro, Note 5 Stylus uses a more user-friendly unibody design, hiding the stylus in the phone.
When plugged to the phone, the XPen takes only about 10 seconds to charge and it can be used for up to 90 minutes on a full charge. Not only does the xpen spot impressive hardware design improvements, it also comes with a lot of optimizations which have been done in software and can be applied in the following modes:
1. Low battery alert.
The xpen can be applied as a notification device, when the XPen is pulled out, the status bar shows a pen icon. When the battery is ≤10%, the icon turns red and prompts: “Low battery, insert it into the phone to charge.
2. Anti-lost reminder
When detached from your device, the XPen displays a pop –up notification when not detected in your phone within 3 min, the pop-up displays ”Please insert it into the phone to avoid lost or out of battery”.
In addition you can also play with the newly designed Memo and Note applications.
- View files: With this you can view all notes and your creative works.
- Write memos: If you have a flash of inspiration, record what you dream.
- Create notes: Keep a copy of your important notes when you take notes.
- Take screenshots: You can mark in the screenshot what you want to convey.
- Painting: If you have a strong desire for painting, this will be your world.