This post below, has been updated.
This guest post is about the upcoming JW Annual Meeting 2018. This includes updates, speculations and new provisions. This guest post was given by the admin of Source Material For Jw Activities on Facebook.
2018 Annual Meeting of Jehovah’s Witnesses
Since the World Headquarters (WHQ) in Warwick, New York became fully functional, the JW Annual Meeting 2018 will be held there. And if we consider that they always do it on the first Saturday of October, then this year, it will be on October 6, 2018. Again, Assembly Halls and Kingdom Halls in the U.S. Branch territory capable of video streaming will be invited to attend either the live broadcast or a rebroadcast of the program on Sunday, October 7.
So what do we expect to be discussed or released during the 2018 Annual Meeting of Jehovah’s Witnesses? Here are our speculations:
- Other countries with equipment to stream the event are invited to watch the rebroadcast on their weekend meeting
- 2019 Yeartext
- Updates, experiences and encouragementsfor our brothers in Russia and South Korea
- Updates on other major construction projects
- More organizational changes and improvements
- More available languages of the New World Translation (2013 Revision)
- Probably a new or upcoming features for the JW Library, JW Sign Language and JW Language App
- A New manual book for “Apply Yourself to the Field Ministry” or a replacement for Benefit From Theocratic Ministry School Education book
- New “Ezekiel” book
- Revised “Revelation” book
- Old and new testament prophecy updates; New lights and understanding. (More detailed explanation of the spiritual temple.)
Do you think these will be announced or released? How about you; what do you expect?